10.08.2008

Second day of school...

..another three hour transitional.
She was a little fussy this morning...if you can't tell from the picture.

Once we got to school Mom teared up and although Bee gave the lady her signature sad lippy she laid her shoulder down on her favourite caretaker there just in time for her first morning nap!

Yesterday I had time to get my bangs trimmed, a mani/pedi, and lunch with Jason. Today I had time to wash dishes, do some personal pampering, and relax...oh, and blog.

Only and hour left and I can hold my #1 gal again!



THURSDAY: the dreaded return
FRIDAY: work....TGIF!!! - Grandma comes in.
SATURDAY: apple picking!!!
SUNDAY: lunch + movie for Mom and Dad's anniversary...then rush home to our greatest accomplishment, BEE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blanket! ;) i bet she was the best dressed autumnal baby there!