10.21.2008

GAP CASTING CALL

SELL OUT!!!!
I know, I know - but hot damn our little girl is cute.
Besides, I swear that I will not allow my daughter to become a child celebrity; however, if she can get a nice $500.00 here and there just to have her picture taken - so be it. I will put it in her college account.
And...it's just a contest. It would be different if I were sending her to a third world country for boarding school (unbeknownst to us would actually be a sweat shop where she would be making Nike or shome sh*t)...

We entered her in the GAP Casting Call contest. We shall see...I mean, she's 5 months now...girl needs to start earning her keep and contributing to put food on the table.

Here's the shots we submitted (they will take about 72 hours for the photos to be published on the GAP site for the current contestants)...









No comments: